Google is proud to be a Platinum Sponsor of the International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV 2023) in Paris, France. As a leader in computer vision research, Google has a strong presence at the conference with 60 accepted papers and active involvement in 27 workshops and tutorials. Google is also a Platinum Sponsor for the LatinX in CV workshop.
If you’re attending ICCV 2023, be sure to visit the Google booth to chat with researchers who are actively pursuing the latest innovations in computer vision. You can also check out some of the scheduled booth activities, such as demos and Q&A sessions. Follow the @GoogleAI Twitter account to stay updated on the Google booth activities at ICCV 2023.
Here are some of the research papers from Google that will be presented at ICCV 2023:
1. Multi-Modal Neural Radiance Field for Monocular Dense SLAM with a Light-Weight ToF Sensor
2. Inclusive Text-to-Image Generation
3. Aligning Sparse in-the-wild Image Collections
4. Learning a 3D-Aware Generative Model on ImageNet
5. Open-domain Visual Entity Recognition: Towards Recognizing Millions of Wikipedia Entities
6. Sigmoid Loss for Language Image Pre-training
7. Tracking Everything Everywhere All at Once
8. Zip-NeRF: Anti-Aliased Grid-Based Neural Radiance Fields
And many more! These papers cover diverse topics in computer vision research and demonstrate Google’s commitment to advancing the field.
ICCV 2023 is an exciting opportunity for Google to share its extensive computer vision research and expand its partnership with the broader research community.