Apple is proud to sponsor the annual meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL) in Toronto, Canada from July 9 to 14. ACL is a top conference in the field of computational linguistics, focusing on computational approaches to natural language. Here is the schedule for Apple-sponsored workshops and events at ACL 2023.
– Application-Agnostic Language Modeling for On-Device ASR by Markus Nussbaum-Thom, Lyan Verwimp, and Youssef Oualil.
– Joint Speech Transcription and Translation: Pseudo-Labeling with Out-of-Distribution Data by Mozhdeh Gheini, Tatiana Likhomanenko, Matthias Sperber, and Hendra Setiawan.
– Learning Language-Specific Layers for Multilingual Machine Translation by Telmo Pires, Robin M. Schmidt, Yi-Hsiu Liao, and Stephan Peitz.
– Jason Williams serves as an Industry Track chair for ACL 2023.
– Mozhdeh Gheini, Robin Schmidt, Shruti Bhargava, and Tatiana Likhomanenko are reviewers for ACL 2023.